A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer device to access certain Web pages. Cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer among others, depending on the information they contain, and how your computer is used which may be used to know it.
However, these means only obtain information related to the number of page visited, the city to which the accessing IP address is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, time of visit, the browser or operator or terminal type from which the visit is performed. In no event, the data containing the name and address from which the user is connected will be obtained.
The cookies used on this website and the specific purpose of each are as follows:
• Drupal.tableDrag.showWeight (Drupal): Technical cookie that comes with the installation of the Drupal platform and stores the preferences of the user interface.
• BCSI_CS (Google): This technical cookie is used to remember that the user has logged on and keep it up.
Cookies can be allowed, blocked or deleted on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers on the links listed below:
• Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-int...
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
• Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
However, note that disabling some cookie may prevent or hinder navigation or the provision of services offered on the website.